ABOUT THE LOCATION FOR SCALING NEW HEIGHTS 2020
ABOUT THE CITY
St. Louis is an incredible convention destination, with convenient travel and thriving, modernized attractions and nightlife.
And…as the gateway to the rise of America through westward expansion, the rise of the Women’s Suffrage Movement, and a historic catalyst in the rise of the Civil Rights Movement through one its most significant landmark cases, St. Louis provides a powerful and inspirational backdrop for the rally cry we are issuing the profession…for the “Rise of the Advisor.”
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE VENUE
America’s Center, the venue for Scaling New Heights 2020, is perfectly suited for our conference. The Center is conveniently located adjacent to most hotels in our block, is a short stroll from the Gateway Arch, and is only a few hundred steps from dozens of restaurants and shops. Within the Center, you will find a wide array of services and amenities including ATM’s, lounges, public spaces, and a Concierge Desk staffed with professionals ready to answer your questions about St. Louis and the America’s Center. We look forward to seeing you at America’s Center!
LOCAL AREA ATTRACTIONS
Catch the St. Louis Cardinals in action.
This is Scaling New Heights – you know we expect you to “Rise!”
Unwind on top of a high rise outdoor bar with a 360-degree view of St. Louis.
Enjoy some St. Louis blues or sip on some fantastic soup.
MARRIOTT ST. LOUIS GRAND
Across the Street from the Convention Center
COURTYARD ST. LOUIS DOWNTOWN
Connected to the Convention Center
EMBASSY SUITES ST. LOUIS
Connected to the Convention Center
DRURY INN & SUITES
One Block (.1 Miles) from the Convention Center
5 Reasons to Stay in the Official Hotel Block
- Enjoy the "Hotel Bonus Package." This new package is exclusive to registrants who stay in our block (Hotel Bonus Pack Details) and includes:
- Access to recorded Breakout Sessions. We will record over 20 breakout sessions during the conference (2 per breakout segment), providing you with up to 3 times the training benefit from your conference experience. Please note: recorded Breakout Sessions are not eligible for CPE.
- A free pass to the "Rise of the Advisor" Dinner on June 23.
- A free pass to the annual "Joe Woodard Annual Brunch" on June 21.
- Early access to make reservations for the Genius Bar for small group (or one-on-one) meetings with subject matter experts and thought leaders.
- Eligibility to win one of three prizes including:
- An all expense paid trip to Scaling New Heights 2021 including conference registration, up to four nights of hotel and a travel voucher worth $420.00 ($2,000 value).
- One complimentary registration for a 3 month Woodard Institute course ($1,800 value).
- One complimentary membership in Woodard Alliance ($350.00 value).
- Stay with Your Peers. Much of the networking value around Scaling New Heights is serendipitous. Take advantage of chance encounters in the hotel lobbies, hallways and other common areas with other attendees, main stage speaker and sponsors. Our team (including Joe Woodard) will be staying at the Marriott St. Louis Grand – our Headquarters hotel - and we also enjoy the opportunity to get to know you!
- Be Close to the Convention Center. Our hotels are either connected to the convention center or are across the street from the convention center, providing the most convenient access to the facility - and a great way to stay dry if it is a rainy week.
- Ensure a High Quality Stay in a Safe Location. Our team has thoroughly vetted each of the properties in our block, including conducting site visits of each property and meeting face to face with hotel managers. Also, we selected hotels that are closest to (or connected to) the convention center and surrounding dining/night life that have safe walking paths.
- Help us Out. Each city where we host Scaling New Heights requires hotel blocks for us to use their convention center. If our attendees don't stay in the block, we run the risk of buying up empty rooms, as we have had to do each year since moving Scaling New Heights into convention centers.
Hotel Bonus Pack Details: To qualify for the Hotel Bonus Package you must have a guest room reserved in your name reserved through our website (not through the hotel's website or through other reservation sites) with a reservation that includes at least three nights. Hotels reserved with points do not qualify for the Hotel Bonus Package. If you have any questions, chat with us during normal business hours (see the chat option at the bottom right of the screen), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 404-857-0700.